Friday, June 29, 2007

You won't believe it

I'm serious... you probably won't, but I actually did something productive today. I did do some reading as well, but between bouts of reading, I also cleaned the garage! It's not perfect (meaning all the boxes have not been gone through and stuff thrown away), but the boxes and other junk is on the shelves. I have a clean laundry area, tools are put away and I can even park my car in it! I think this might be the 2nd time since I've moved in that I could fit my car in the garage. I didn't get any house cleaning done which means that is what I'll be doing all day tomorrow. I am still reading the 5th Harry Potter book and I'm about halfway through it now. I probably won't finish it tonight, but will probably get through another 200 pages or so.

Summer, I know you probably thought this would never happen... but I really did it. Now if I could just get the rest of the carpet in the living room up and the nail boards, and the dishes and the bathroom... It's never ending, isn't it?

3 comments:

Summer said...

No, it never ends. Is it women's work? You made me laugh out loud again. I can never hope to have my car in the garage. EVAH!

But... I do love walking through your summer life each year.

Cheryl said...

I'm enjoying your summer life too!

Terri said...

sweet about the garage; it feels so good to get things accomplished. Your laundry room is in your garage? Ours is in the basement, I saw a show on HGTV one time that showed the laundry in the garage but never heard of it otherwise...