Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Wednesday Ramblings

I went to camp this morning again. (And for Mago and others... I am helping with the WT Speech and Theatre Camp which is for high school students). I found some poetry for one of the students I'm helping and mostly read this morning. At noon I came home and made lunch. I took my daily brief nap at 1:00. I read blogs and have been mostly a lazy bum today. I've started the fourth Harry Potter book so I've been reading that for the past couple of hours. I really need to get busy on laundry. I haven't washed all the stuff I took to Nationals and now I'm running out of clothes to wear.

I guess I'll get busy on that tonight. I also need to clean house. My students are coming over on Sunday to have lunch. I've owed them a cashew chicken dinner for a while so I decided that Sunday would be a good day for it. It also gives me the excuse I need to get busy. Of course I'm sure I'll put it off until Saturday at least.

Nothing much more to tell today. I've got to figure out what I'm going to make for dinner tonight. For some reason after going to the store, I've come home with a lot of chicken dishes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the explanation. Rather freaky website they have but funny.

Cheryl said...

Sounds like it was a pretty good summer day: some work, a nap, a book, etc.. If only there wasn't the cooking and cleaning to do. Company is a great motivator, though.

I grill a lot of chicken in the summer. I've been on a boneless thigh kick. Yum.

BTW, the word verification has 8 letters in it. A lot!

Billy said...

I just got done with my shopping. Holy crap. I always buy enough staples to last me for at least three weeks. Looks like it is pork chop casserole for dinner this evening. BTW, I left Andrew a comment about you coming to visit. Yeah, I am totally jealous and wish I could be there.