Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Memorabilia

I am just about finished with my closet. If you remember, I purged a bunch of shoes a few months ago so it wasn't too terribly bad. I have a small shelf in the closet to keep some personal books like my journals. I have several books that I don't want or need any more so I think I'll put them on half.com or something. I also have some wedding stuff that I'm not sure what to do with. I have a wedding book, copies of the newspaper announcements and a planning book. Although the marriage lasted only five years, it was still a big deal at one point and I don't necessarily want to just through all that stuff out. But then again, it is just taking up space. I have some manilla folders with all sorts of writings. I've been writing down my thoughts for as long as I can remember. Well, since junior high at least. I have unfinished poems and pages of random writings. One of these days I'll go through it and organize it. For now, I'll just file it away. I have several journal books that I've started in the last several years. I need to start writing in them again. Yes, I blog, but I don't put everything out here. I still have a lot of private thoughts that I should be recording. Well, I should quit taking these breaks and get back to work.

No comments: