Friday, June 15, 2007

Needing a nap in the worst way

I really should call Andrew when my insomnia kicks in. It seems we often have it the same nights. I tried going to bed a little after 11:00 last night and finally got up around 12:30 because I couldn't stand it any longer. I got online for about an hour and tried going back to sleep but I remember seeing the clock around 2:30. I guess at some point I slept, but it seems as though it wasn't enough. I had to get up early to meet my students again and all of them were late from 10 minutes to an hour. I did get some things accomplished while at school though. I created a time schedule that will let me see at a glance what is going on. That way once I get my judging schedule I can fill in those times I'm committed to being at the tournament and figure out when I can meet Abbagirl. I made reservations for the dinner theatre for Sunday evening which should be fun. We'll be going to the zoo on Tuesday evening for the Schwan's party where we'll get free pizza and ice cream.

I still have a lot to get done (like packing) but I think I'm going to nap for a bit. We're leaving at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow morning and we'll be gone until next Saturday. I am taking my laptop with me, however, so I should be able to blog at somepoint. Pray for good internet access at the hotel.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Can't wait to hear about your meeting with abbagirl. I read that you'll be meeting Andrew sometime too. That's fantastic!

I hope you get your internet connection. It's a must for us addicts.