Monday, June 04, 2007

Slow going

But going. I'm just not used to hard labor I guess. So far I've sorted the laundry from my bedroom (Six baskets), moved the dressers and other furniture (aside from the bed), vaccumed, and cleared trash. I've also done several loads of laundry. I admit that I've taken breaks here and there, but I am getting stuff done.

I took some time out to make dinner (penne pasta and meatballs) and now I'm watching more HGTV to get re-inspired. I'm also enjoying a glass of wine. I'll get going again shortly. After all.. I have time now that summer is here. See... I've posted twice in one day. Of course it still isn't something interesting, but it's posting. I wish I had more exciting things to share with you other than cleaning my house, but I have no life. My life is work, house cleaning, and laundry. I really need to get out more. Maybe that will be a goal for this summer... get out of the house!

No comments: