Thursday, June 28, 2007

Just reading

I don't have much to say. It's been the same old thing. I go to camp in the mornings. (It forces me to get up and about in the summer.) At noon I come home and eat lunch. Sometimes I take a nap. Today I read, then took a nap. I've been mostly reading instead of doing any work (though I did get some laundry done). I have now finished the fourth Harry Potter book and am starting the fifth. I should probably pace myself and slow down because there's still almost a month before the next book and at the rate I'm going, I'll have the 5th & 6th books finished by this weekend.

I made dinner and dessert tonight. I made a Chinese chicken dish that was a bit too spicy, but pretty good. I also made cheesecake brownies and I hate to admit I've had three of them. I need to put the rest up and take them to camp tomorrow so I won't be tempted.

That's all the excitement here. I did have a weird dream during my nap this afternoon though. I had to spy on people by living in an attic without getting caught. It was very strange. Oh well. Guess I'll go read some more.

No comments: