Friday, June 29, 2007

More sleep issues

I went to bed at 11:30 last night and was still up at 1:00 a.m. I took half a sleeping pill which did the trick, but was so tired this morning that I couldn't go to camp. I tried getting up at 8:20 and it just didn't work. I finally gave up (I had already gotten dressed) so I undressed and went back to bed until 10:30. That seemed to do the trick. I really need to get on a better schedule and quit taking those naps during the day. Today I vow to not sleep until it is bed time.

At noon I went with Josh to hear the final summer band concert. They played it on the town square and there was really a nice crowd that showed up. Now I'm having a bit of lunch. After lunch, I'm either going to read or start cleaning. Can you guess which I'll end up doing?

No comments: