Thursday, June 21, 2007

Too tired to blog

but I'll give a brief update. My kids are out of the tournament. We watched finals of some of the main events tonight. I've been miserable all day with major allergies. I've been on drugs and fighting sleep all day. I'm finally in bed and am going to get a good nights sleep (hopefully). Luckily we get to sleep in tomorrow. Tomorrow we'll be going to watch LD debate, International Extemp, and Dramatic. We're leaving early Saturday morning. I'll write more tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sucks that you have allergies!

Do you have a humidifier or one of those "Ionic Breeze" things from the Shaper image to help? (I've always wondered if one of those would actually help.)

Glad you had fun meeting Phelan and Abbagirl!
Take Care!
-P

Anonymous said...

Don't understand what you are talking about. Sorry to hear that you suffer from allergies.

Cheryl said...

What a change from yesterday! Hope today was better.

Anonymous said...

The question propably seems hilarious to you, but I have to ask: You went to a kind of competition and your students take part - What is the sport?