Sunday, June 03, 2007

Retail Therapy

Well, I spent more than I probably should have, but of course I got some good deals. First I went to Ross for Less. I didn't find much but I did come home with a pair of Capri pants, a dress, and a pair of pajamas for $40. After that, I went to Sears. That's where I got the best deals. Everything I bought was on sale and some items were even less than marked. I got five outfits for $122 including tax. I thought it was a pretty good day. Now I have clothes to wear in Wichita.

Why is it that wedding scenes in movies always make me cry? I just can't help it... even when I've seen the movie a dozen times.

For dinner tonight I made one of Josh's favorites - San Francisco chops. I had to pick up some wine for it (oh darn). Now I just need to go finish the dishes... maybe in a bit. Maybe I'll have a glass of wine first. Cleaning is always easier with a little bit of wine.

2 comments:

Summer said...

I cry too.

Susanlee said...

Me too. Everything is easier with a little bit of wine, it cuts down on the whine. I love Ross Dress For Less (and I always say the whole thing, never just "Ross") I get all my sheets there for exceptionally reasonable prices.