Wednesday, June 13, 2007

More slow progress..

..but progress none-the-less. I have made a huge dent in the extra bedroom. I have the desk cleared and am getting ready to sort my crafting supplies on it. I set up my old computer in there and have a small t.v. as well. For a while it just seemed like I would move things from one pile to the other in the room without really clearing things out. I have several things in my once clean kitchen that will be relegated to the garage fairly soon. There's still quite a mess in the room, but the piles are getting much smaller. I hope to be finished with it no later than Friday afternoon. I have the matching end table that will still need to be painted, but I'm going to hold off on that until the other stuff is done.

I'm forcing myself to go to bed early since I have to be in Hereford by 9:00 tomorrow morning. I took a tylenol p.m. about an hour ago and it's starting to kick in. I'll post pictures once I'm done with everything. I really should have taken before pics, but oh well. Just use your imagination.

No comments: