Sunday, June 03, 2007

Sunday Afternoon

I don't know what to do with myself today. I woke up around 7:00 and decided I'd sleep in and go to church at 11:15, but my conscience and body said otherwise. I went ahead and got up by 7:30 and went to the 8:30 service. I came home and then went back and laid down for an hour or so. I got up and fixed my dinner leftovers for lunch. Now I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do the rest of the afternoon. Oh, I know I should be working on the floors and such, but I'm probably not going to. I was thinking about running up to Amarillo and doing a little bit of shopping. I could use some clothes for the trip to Wichita.

We had some interesting weather come through last night. We had a nice hail storm that first dropped pea to marble sized hail and then up to golf ball size hail. They even noted some slight rotation but nothing ever came of it. We're getting a lot more rain this year than we did last year. More is expected this afternoon. Well, I guess I better make a decision and get going if I'm going to do any shopping.

No comments: