Monday, June 25, 2007

Feeling off

I did not want to get up this morning. I thought I had forgotten to set my alarm, but it actually went off about two minutes after I got up. That gave me 30 minutes to get ready. I decided to go au natural... meaning without make-up. I put on clothes, brushed my hair and made it to the camp right on time. I was there until 12:00. I came home to eat and planned to go back at 1:00 and ride with Josh when he went to band. But he had plans for after band and wouldn't be able to pick me up. I decided to take a nap instead. I was going to still go up there but I decided to get some other things done like pay bills. I'm also working on a long post for my Catholic blog. I went to the store a little after 5:00. It was there that I started to feel off. Josh asked me to pick up Thai Kitchen for dinner and I couldn't decide what I wanted because I didn't feel hungry. For me to not feel hungry is saying a lot. I went ahead and ordered take-out and then came home and brought in the groceries. I then went and picked up the dinner. Now I'm home and feel kind of achy and still don't have much of an appetite. I'm picking at my dinner. I think I must be coming down with something. I feel exhausted even though I got enough sleep last night. I think I'm going to save my dinner for lunch tomorrow and call it an early night.

3 comments:

Billy said...

Honey, it's all that travel and watching the kids and all of that judging and and and...

You are tired and need more than just one day to rest. It will take at least a week to recoup. Travel will do that to you.

I hope Josh is having a great time. What a gifted and talented kid!

Andrew said...

Hope you get to feeling better. Get some rest tonight and know that I am thinking of you. Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite! :-)

Leann said...

sounds like you might have the summer bug....hope you are feeling better at the time of this post.